The Crew Standard Edition
- Release date:
The Crew is a revolutionary action-driving game developed exclusively for next-gen consoles and high-end PCs that leverages the new hardware capabilities to connect players online like never before. The Crew takes you and your friends on a reckless ride inside a massive, open-world recreation of the United States that is brimming with exciting challenges. Generous in content and tailored for the connected generation, The Crew is the next-gen game that redefines action-driving. Take part in a relentless ride to infiltrate and overtake the 510s, a gang grown around Detroit’s illegal street racing scene. Your plan? Get a rep on the underground-racing scene and sabotage their activities city-by-city all across the United States. Maneuver through the bustling streets of New York City and Los Angeles, cruise down sunny Miami Beach or trek through the breathtaking plateaus of Monument Valley. Each locale comes with its own set of surprises and driving challenges to master. On your journey you will encounter other players on the road – all potentially worthy companions to crew up with, or future rivals to compete against. This is driving at its most exciting, varied and open. KEY FEATURES NEVER DRIVE ALONE Jump in and out seamlessly and build your crew of four through bonding or intense rivalry. Whether your objective is to takedown a convoy or to escape the police, achieving it with friends ensures a fresh experience each time you join in. A PLAYGROUND OF UNPRECEDENTED SCOPE AND VARIETY The entire United States is your driving playground – all roads and everything in between. Every type of terrain imaginable is yours to master – from downtown city streets to suburbs, hillsides, cornfields, canyons, desert dunes or even race tracks. THE EXPERIENCE GOES ON, WHEREVER YOU ARE Continue the experience on iOS, Android tablets, and on the web. Keep track of your friends’ performances and tinker with your ride before playing it live to set new records, or send your crew on jobs on-the-go to gain more XP and parts. PREPARE FOR THE NEXT JOB An extensive tuning system combining depth and simplicity allows you to collect cosmetic and performance parts and customize your licensed cars, according to your style and driving preferences.
- Rating :
- PC (Digital), PS4 (Digital), Xbox (Digital)
- Anti-Cheat software:
- BattlEye anti-cheat software automatically installed with this game, you will not be able to launch the game if you have uninstalled it.
- Single player:
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The Crew logo, Uplay, the Uplay logo, Ubi.com, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. The “PS” Family logo is a registered trademark and “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006..General Motors Trademarks used under license to Ubisoft Entertainment.Dodge, Ram and HEMI are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC. Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and their trade dress are used under license by Ubisoft. © Chrysler Group LLC 2010.The trademarks, copyrights and design rights in and associated with Lamborghini vehicles are used under licence from Lamborghini ArtiMarca S.p.A., Italy.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz (or better)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- RAM Memory
- 4 GB RAM
- 18 GB
- 2.5 GHz Intel® Core™2 Quad Q9300 or 2.6 GHz AMD Athlon™ II X4 620 (2.66 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 recommended for 30FPS / 3.4 Ghz Intel® Core™ i7-2600K or 3.6 Ghz AMD FX-8150™ recommended for 60FPS)
- 512 MB DirectX® 11–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- RAM Memory
- 8 GB RAM
- 18 GB
- Additional Notes
- Supported Video/Graphics Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 4870 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 260 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series